Overview for Re-Starting Mass Inside the Church
06-26-2020NewsRev. Kenneth Brighenti, PhD
- We have reopened the Church in Phase 2.
- There will be a limited number of parishioners that can attend Mass inside the Church.
- Mass schedule will be:
Saturday: 5:00pm (Vigil Mass)
Sunday: 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm, 1:30pm (Spanish)
- The 9:00am and 1:30pm Masses will continue to be available for everyone to view on Facebook.
- Please note that the restrooms will be closed until further notice and you will not be able to use them.
Directives for Attending Mass
BACK TO LIST
- Once you arrive you will be escorted to your seat by the Ushers/Knight of Columbus. You will not be able to seat yourself. Please be patient with this new process.
- You must wear a face mask to enter the Church. You are encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and use it before and after receiving Communion.
- The pews have been sectioned and roped off to maintain social distancing.
- Communion will be distributed at the end of Mass. You will be directed when your pew/section is to form a line. Please remember to social distance and follow the markers on the tile.
- All hymnals and missals have been removed. If you would like to follow along with the readings, they are available on our website. We will dispense from shaking hands.
- The collection baskets are in the back of the Church.
- Please do not congregate or socialize before or after Masses. The priests and deacons will not be in the Narthex to greet parishioners in order to follow the necessary guidelines.
- Please note that at this time the Obligation for Mass is still suspended. Each individual is responsible to make their own health decisions. While the Church is making every effort to minimize the transmission of the disease, all risk cannot be eliminated. If you have reasons to believe that you have been exposed to COVID-19, or have a fever, respiratory issues, or any other symptoms please stay home.
- We thank you for your patience as we all navigate through this. This is a very fluid situation and we will adjust the directives given to us as they become available from the State of NJ.