To sign up for electronic giving, please click the button below. For more information or directions please see the “More information about Online Giving” section below.
Online giving is convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. There is no cost for you to participate. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out checks or envelopes. This program will allow your weekly offerings to continue to support the church on an uninterrupted basis.
Once your account is setup you no longer have to worry about your weekly donations. You can securely use your checking or savings account, debit card or credit card. Your pre-determined offering will automatically draft on the date you specify.
Giving with Pay Pal
We now offer one-time giving through PayPal. You can use any credit or debit card. You can use your existing PayPal account. You are not required to have a PayPal account.
Giving by text is hands-down the easiest way to give.
Our Give by Text number is 908-402-0755.
- Text the word GIVE to the church/organization's text giving number.
- If it's your first time, you'll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration.
- Click "SIGN IN" then "REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT" at the bottom of the page.
- Complete contact information then click "REGISTER"
- Enter the SECURE PIN that the system texts you.
- Select the fund, enter the donation amount, and payment information before completing your gift.
- Click SAVE PAYMENT to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information.
Simply text the desired amount and the fund keyword to 908-402-0755.
Example: If you text 250 Regular Offertory, a payment for $250.00 will go to the Regular Offertory fund.
For complete directions please click here.
More information about Online Giving
Some people have never donated on a regular basis before, so they are nervous about doing the right thing with their money. This may be true for people with limited income. If this is your first time giving, prayerfully commit to an amount you are comfortable contributing. Giving is about your commitment to God and His kingdom, not about the amount.
Frequently asked questions
Q: I like putting an envelope in the collection basket, what happens when I switch to online giving?
A: We have created an “I give Online” form that you can print and bring with you to Mass. Please click here to download the form.
Q: Can I make changes to my giving amounts?
A: Yes, you can always add, change or cancel your amounts through your account. Please click here.
Q: What is the best way to setup recurring donations?
A: Our online giving service offers the best options for you and for the parish. Please click on this link. Once you log into your account you can select Scheduled Giving on the left.
How do I enroll?
- Visit our Giving Service by clicking on this link or going to https://giving.parishsoft.com/App/Giving/stmagdalen
- Click on the “Sign in” button on the top of the page.
- New or First-time users click on the “Register for an Account” link on the bottom of the page.
- Complete the registration form and click Register.
NOTE: If you provide your email address, you don’t not need to provide a cell phone number.
- When the My Donation screen appears click on “Make this gift recurring” on the bottom. This is important because this will allow you to setup Automatic Recurring Donations.
- Select the Fund (e.g. Regular Offertory).
- Enter an amount.
- Select a Frequency and a Start Date (leave the How many gifts box blank).
- In the I’d like to Give By box, select a payment method.
- Enter your account information.
- Enter your address information (if not already populated).
- Click the Submit button.
- Repeat as necessary for each fund.
If you have any questions please contact Regina at 908-782-2922 or email@example.com.
If you still have an account with our old Online giving service (before May 2018), you can manage your account by going to Previous Online Giving service.
Please note that we are trying to move all parishioners to our new Online Giving platform. This new service offers many benefits including a reduced cost. If you haven’t already switched or if you have any questions please contact the business office.